Saturday, February 27, 2010

The guy on the radio (CKDU, Halifax) just said that parents you got to be role models for your kids. It really warmed my heart. One time on the radio, I expressed sympathy for Charles Manson or just said I thought he was funny. I just want to say right now that I am glad that there are not a lot of Charles Mansons out there. I suppose that he makes bookstores interesting, but in these hard economic times, there are more important things to do than read about Charles Manson. We could perhaps replace Charles Manson with more honourable people who have made an impact: your parents for instance. They may not seem like they understand non-duality, but they drove you to soccer practice. And soccer may seem more boring than Hitler and Charles Manson but I don't think so. Sometimes the big ideas are just like spirals in the movie and comic Uzumaki. Big ideas can drive you crazy. Sometimes it's best for you and your world not to be crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment