Saturday, April 17, 2010



Johnny Thunders has a song called "It's Not What You Say, It's What You Don't Say." Darby Crash was good with words. Pat Smear was good with guitar. Pretty fun stuff. They wanted to open for David Bowie and Queen. They knocked on Freddie Mercury's hotel room because they wanted to talk to him. This song is about a fantasy, a winning dream. I wonder if that girl who is on the cover of Teen Vogue right now will ever hear this song or look at my dumb blog. Here's hoping. I like this world a lot. I like photographs and the movie Blade Runner. There are some real pretty robots in that one.





Does she have empathy?
Can Rachael feel things?
I hope so. That makes things fun.
Or hopefully she is programmed to at least seem real.
I would like to get to know a robot like that.
So would my endorphins.

No comments:

Post a Comment